Having low motivation or feeling unmotivated at work is a really difficult situation and should be taken seriously.
The main reason could be the followings:
– You have no progression in your career
– You don’t see any challenge in your tasks anymore
– You don’t receive regular feedback and recognition
– You don’t have work/life balance (it would lead to burn-out!!!)
– You have no contribution, no achievement for a long time
(main reason: too complicated work procedures)
Feeling unmotivated or having low motivation is normal,
but if you feel stuck in this situation longer than a few months You should take it seriously and
– Turn to a professional for advice (Mental Health Advisor, Psychologist)
– Take care of yourself, put yourself first and give yourself enough time
Keep in mind, your career, your job and your tasks can wait!
Your health cannot wait!
Send me a message and ask Your questions! If You need guidance and tips in your career planning or career management book your free 30-minute intro chat consultation with me and ask your questions!