Here is my advice on how to improve your problem-solving skills:
– Open-mind (to understand what means a problem for others it does not mean a problem for you and vice versa)
– Creativity (to use new methods, new techniques)
– Flexibility (to open up to different techniques and way of solution)
– Analyzing skills (to find the root-cause)
– Risk Assessment skills (to see what could happen if…)
– Emotional Intelligence (to understand others’ concerns)
– Team Work (to see how others think about the problem and the solution)
– Researching skills (to check if something similar happened in the past)
– Decision-Making skills (to cut short analysing and make a decision effectively)
Do You need support and guidance in your self-improvement to unlock your full potential?
Reach out to me, send me a message and let talk! firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your free 30-minute intro chat consultation with me and ask all of your questions!