If you are a leader and you notice you tend to be controlling your team every single hour or more frequently then I would say you already started micromanaging your team.
Try to avoid to be a micromanager:
• TRUST YOUR TEAM
• LET THEM WORK INDEPENDENTLY
• CHECK YOUR WORK PROCEDURES and IMPROVE
• REVIEW YOUR TASKS SCHEDULING and IMPROVE
• ASK FREQUENTLY FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION FROM YOUR TEAM
• ACCEPT YOUR TEAM MEMBER’S IDEAS AND INITIATIONS
• ALWAYS GIVE ENOUGH TIME TO YOUR TEAM FOR FORMING, NORMING AND UNDERSTANDING
Do You have questions? Reach out to me and let’s talk! firstname.lastname@example.org
If You need support and guidance in your career management and leadership techniques to unlock your full potential,
REACH OUT TO ME and LET’S TALK!
BOOK your free 30-minutes intro chat consultation with me and ask all of your questions!